Friday, December 12, 2008

Jalepeno Pineapple Cheeseball

I posted this recipe a few weeks ago as Carol's always a hit cheeseball. But, out of neccessity, a few nights ago, I used a jalepeno pepper instead. So, I'm reposting it this way rather than going back and editing, just for simplicity of finding it again.

2 - 8 0z. cream cheese
1 large can drained crushed pineapple
1 finely chopped jalepeno pepper
2 green onions, use the entire onion except the tips of both ends
1 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
1 cup chopped pecans

Blend cream cheese and remaining ingredients well. Place in a bowl on platter and chill until served. Serve with crackers. (We used it as on sandwiches with sliced turkey and it was fab!) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious!!! I can't to try it! This would be a perfect recipe to enter in a contest hosted by Marx Foods. The winner gets a $400 gift certificaate to MarxFoods.com. If you want to check it ou just click on my URL!