Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Porcupine Grill Salad

This is my new favorite salad. My friend, Marilyn took me to the Porcupine Grill over my birthday celebration and I was in love! She just happened to have the recipe for the dressing. I've made the salad a few times since and everyone loves it! I do not use the Tex-Mex pecans, I use regular ones, although the spicy ones were great! Try it! You'll love it!

1/2 cup honey
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
½ tsp. sesame oil
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar

mixed dark greens
purple onions (I use green onions
Mandarin oranges, drained
tex-mix pecans (or toasted almonds work well too)
blue cheese or feta. (everything’s betta with feta)

Mix the dressing and chill. Mix the salad and toss the dressing on the salad just before serving. I only use about half of the dressing for my salad so that we can have it again the next night! Enjoy!

No comments: