- Slice it in half lengthwise. Cover both halves with a tuna fish spread. (2 cans tuna, mayo to taste, about 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, salt and pepper) Then, top with sliced fresh tomatoes, more salt and pepper. Smother in shredded colby-jack cheese. Broil on low with the oven door open until the cheese is melted or bake for about fifteen minutes.
- Slice it in half lengthwise. Spread your favorite or leftover spaghetti sauce. Cover with your favorite pizza toppings. Smother in mozzarella cheese. Bake or broil.
- Slice it in half lengthwise. Cover with a fresh breshetta. Load it up with salt and pepper and fresh Romano cheese. Broil or bake.
- Slice it in half lengthwise. Cover with ground hamburger (cooked with peppers, onions and garlic) OR shredded chicken or pork. Cover with BBQ sauce. Cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake or broil till cheese is melted.
- Slice it in half lengthwise. Chop a mixture of your favorite veggies finely or in a food processor. (We use broccoli, carrots, green onions, tomatoes...) In another bowl, mix 1 cup ranch dressing and 8 ounces of cream cheese. (Or add ranch until spreadable consistency.) Spread the ranch and cream cheese mixture. Cover entire bread with veggies. Eat fresh!
- Use leftover french bread for french toast. Slice into 1" slices. VERY good!
- Mix up some fantastic spinach artichoke dip or sausage and cheese dip, let everyone just tear the bread and dip! Num! Serve with a good salad and you've got a great quick meal!