Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cranberry-Chili Chicken

It's time that I get this blog back in business. Life's been a bit insane lately, but I'm cooking, so there's no reason not to be sharing recipes! My son-in-law shared this tasty chicken dish with me last week. It was very simple and tasty! Different, for sure... not the combination that I'd have come up with but it was delish! He cooked it on the stove top. I'd do it in the crock pot until the chicken next time, but it's most nummy!

1/2 cup Heinz Chili sauce
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
2 T orange marmalade
1/4 tsp. allspice
4-6 skinless boneless, skinless chicken (about 1.5 pounds)

Buddy cooked it in the frypan, basting it in the sauce. I'm putting doubling the recipe and cooking it in the crock pot all day long, then serving over rice or pasta! Enjoy!

No comments: