Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sausage Mushroom Dip

Being that Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend, I thought that I'd add a few "party" foods to the blog. This is my fun friend, Jamie's, killer dip! Seriously, this stuff is out of this world great! I am craving it just thinking about it!

2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 8 oz. Blocks of softened cream cheese
1 small can of diced chilis
3 green onions chopped
1 soup can of milk (or thin to the consistency you like)
1 can mushrooms
Mix and stir in saucepan or heat in crockpot. Add 1/2 package of Jimmy Dean Sausage, browned, broken up and cooked well. Serve warm with corn chips. (I used my rice cooker to keep it warm because it was handy to reach. It did a great job on the warm setting.) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Eating with Eliza said...

Hi great readiing your blog